Bloom and Wake Ltd are recruiting for a suitably qualified and experienced Electrical Estimator to join our expanding team. The role will be based from our offices in Outwell, Wisbech.
As the Electrical Estimator you will work within an established estimating team in preparing electrical estimates of values typically up to £2 million, so previous experience is essential.
- Recognised trade based qualification of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Experience within in similar position as Electrical Estimator.
- You will be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team when required.
- Confident communicator.
- Strong negotiation skills.
The Electrical Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from electrical specialists.
- Liaising with other members of the estimating team and Contracts Managers.
- Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
- Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths.
He/ she must have the following attributes:
- Proficient in material take off.
- Knowledge of Amtech Estimation software.
- Confident in Mid Tender and Post Tender Interviews in front of the client team.
- Liaising with the sub contract supply chain to ascertain and achieve compliancy.
- Happy to work on their own running two to three enquiries at a time simultaneously.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software.
- Up to £44,000 + Package dependant on experience.
- Use of company vehicle when needing to travel to site.
Please send your CV to: Bloom and Wake Ltd, 130 Wisbech Road, Outwell, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE14 8PF.
For more information call: 01945 772 578 or email email@example.com.
To download the job description please click here.