We are currently recruiting for the following vacancy:-
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Electrical/Mechanical Contracts Manager to supplement our senior management team.
Working predominately in East Anglia our contracts range from £25,000 – £1,500,000 with a wide and diverse range of clients who expect us to deliver on time and to the agreed budget. The successful candidate will have suitable experience in the industry, be self-motivated and have good inter relationships skills.
- Understanding of estimating procedures and be able to input and contribute into the process.
- Develop Design and Build projects in order to maximise quality, buildability, programme and profitability.
- Day to day operational control of contracts. To ensure profitability and growth of existing and new business.
- Develop appropriate Risk assessments and Method Statements, ensure that works is carried out in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Requisition and manage the process of material and sub-contractor procurement.
- Programme the works and manage labour resources in order to comply with our client’s requirements.
- Regularly reviewing actual performance figures and implementation of actions to ensure that financial targets are met.
- Develop and review staff under our direct control
- Communicate and form good relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ensure that completion of contracts is managed in an highly efficient manner and all necessary documentation is available.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Substantial practical experience within the Electrical and Mechanical Industry
- Relevant industry qualifications or equivalent UK standard
- Good communicator, verbally and written, and have a good level of computer literacy
- Self-motivated and driven
- Managing IOSH Certificate/SMSTS
- CSCS Card
- Recognised apprenticeship, NVQ or equivalent training programme, qualifications are relevant to skill base (refer to trade description), relevant management training
- Have an in-depth knowledge and experience in building services, statutory regulations and compliance
- Knowledge of working with Anglian Water Services would be an advantage
- Full driving Licence
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
Contract Management: 5 years
Required licence or certification:
Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in any of these positions please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.